We are dedicated to environmental improvements that foster a sustainable future which lead to social and economic betterment and are committed to be the leading waste electrical and electronics recycling and beneficiation company in South Africa, by providing a professional and compliant service to our clients.
COMPETENCY, PERFORMANCE AND ETHICS
Reclite SA staff has the training, qualifications, knowledge and experience to manage an environmentally sound, efficient and well managed professional recycling operation. Reclite SA adheres to the highest standards and as a rule complies with Environmental and Corporate Ethics and Social Responsibility. Reclite SA engages in hazardous awareness programs, workshops and education programs. Reclite SA complies to the Cenelec and WEEELabex Global Standards for waste electrical and electronic waste management.
Reclite SA is a B to B services provider, servicing SMME’s to large Corporations, and the household consumer market through retail partners. Reclite SA accepts WEEE from neighbouring countries such as Swaziland, Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia as an approved importer, transporter and final treatment facility, in accordance with the Basel Convention cross boundary regulations and procedures.
All the requirements of WEEE standards and local legislation are met and, in some cases, exceed compliance to strive for best practice principles. Reclite SA is endorsed by NGO’s, NPO’s, waste institutes and associations, which includes wildlife and environmental organisations throughout South Africa and internationally.
- To be the leading WEEE collector, transporter, and recycler in South Africa and SADC
- To strive to provide innovative, cost effective and environmentally sound services to our customers
- To continue to provide social and environmental benefits by eliminating WEEE from landfills to be recovered and recycled
- To actively participate in training and awareness of management WEEE following the best practice and social inclusion principles
- To meaningfully contribute to Circular Economy Principles and to support the Global Sustainable Development Goals