Products & Services
VIEW : Types of Lamps Recycled
It is recommended to supply whole uncrushed lamps, thereby eliminating the need for customers to crush lamps. All commercial and industrial lamps, and associated lamp products are recycled at the Reclite facility. Clean recycled fractions are produced including the mercury which is safely recovered for re-use.
Reclite Lamp Collection Bins
Reclite supplies re-enforced, high quality collection bins for all lamp types and sizes.
- The fluorescent tube bin has a capacity of up to 500 tubes, and the larger bin has a capacity of +350 Kg of CFL’s and other lamps.
- The bins flat pack for ease of delivery to client, it can be re-used many times
- The purchase of the bin is a once-off cost, until replaced.
- The bin panels can be replaced if they break at a fraction of the cost.
- The bins are recycled at end of life, ensuring no further waste generation.
- The bins are UN compliant with ISPM 15 Certification
Reclite delivers lamp collection bins and collects waste lamps. The following is accepted:
- Whole, uncrushed lamps in lamp collection bins
- Crushed, untreated lamps in sealed drums
It is recommended to supply whole uncrushed lamps, thereby eliminating the need for customers to crush lamps.
Reclite adheres to the waste manifest system, ensuring that all waste lamps are tracked from origin to recovery and recycling.
A waste manifest (waste transfer note) will be provided upon receipt or collection of the lamp waste. A safe recycling certificate detailing the fractions recovered and the respective percentages is available upon request.