Welcome to Reclite
We recover and recycle all lighting lamps, such as fluorescent lamps, CFLs, HIDs, LED lamps, and other associated lamp products. The lamps are separated into fractions, including the recovery of mercury, thereby offering a complete recycling solution with the following methodology:
- Recovery of 100% of every lamp with no residue or waste to landfill
- Use of environmentally compliant and safe state-of-the-art equipment
- Certification that the lamps have been recovered and recycled
- Tracking of lamp waste from pick-up to recovery and recycling
- Crushed material in drums accepted, with no Sulphur treatment required
- Supply of reinforced, high quality collection bins for all lamp types, thereby eliminating the need for onsite drum crushing
- Workshops and training provided for customers
We are an organisation that cares about people’s needs, both at work and at home, and supporting our company’s overall goal of achieving zero harm. We aim to be industry leaders in health, safety and environmental performance.
Our belief is that quality engagement with contractors, suppliers, customers, communities and government is essential to building robust relationships and is fundamental to our long-term success.
Through effective leadership we continuously strive to improve our HSEQ performance and our success is a result of shared dedication and active participation by all our employees.